Cut Off Men's Tank
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 204): divided by 0% off)
You are only away from FREE Shipping in Canada/USA
Congratulations! You have got FREE Shipping In Canada/USA
- Loose fit men’s sleeveless tank top
- True to size
- Model is 6’5’’ and 215 lbs, wearing size L
- Machine wash cold and hang it to dry
- Premium polyester blended with spandex for extra softness
- Super dry-fit material
- Wide arm opening
- Side split with reinforced tack seams
- Extended scallop hem
- LYFTLYFE slogan print at the back of the neck
- 88% polyester / 12% spandex
With double stitching on the neck and shoulder, this LYFTLYFE men’s sleeveless tank top is durable as well as lightweight & breathable. Additional stitching detail is added around the width of the tank top. Bearing the classic LYFTLYFE logo, with a super comfortable fit, this is sure to be an active wear favorite.
- Standard: $8.99 (3-8 business days)
- Standard over $75: FREE
- Xpresspost: prices vary (2-9 business days)
- Small packet USA air: prices vary (3-8 business days)
- Standard over $75: FREE
- Xpresspost USA: prices vary (2-3 business days)
- Standard International: prices vary (6-10 business days)
- Xpresspost International: prices vary (4-7 business days)
Timeframe listed above does not include 1 to 2-day processing time (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and Statutory holidays).
Valid returns are refunded in the form of online store credits, with exception of receiving faulty items.
- Online Store credit will be issued within 3 to 5 business days after return is processed.
- For more information about how to return your items, please check out our Return Policy HERE.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Probably one of my favorite pieces I've picked up from you guys. Fits amazing, hasn't faded or warped and shows off my physique very nicely. But the main reason I rock Lyftlyfe is the message they put out to uplift, motivate and inspire. More people need to push to get this message out and start helping one another get and feel better about themselves. I came from a pretty disadvantaged upbringing where the odds were stacked against me and had to fight for myself and rarely came out on top. Having this mentality back then would have been a huge inspiration that may have made a difference in the choices I made. But I'm here now rocking this circle of stars overcoming so many barriers I once thought impossible. I take pride in wearing it and the message it Carrie's. I've loved all the products so far so it's hard to pick a favorite but this one is up there for me. Cant wait to see the new gear when it comes out!!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE