(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 212): divided by 0% off)
You are only away from FREE Shipping in Canada/USA
Congratulations! You have got FREE Shipping In Canada/USA
- S/M: waist size 22-35’’
- L/XL: waist size 30-42’’
- If you are between sizes, we recommend sizing up
- Wash by hand. Pre-soak in water with detergent then rinse with cold water. Hang to dry.
- Fully adjustable dual straps for enhanced core support
- Helps reduce lower back pain
- Polyester/elastane blend with PVC support bar
This weight training compression belt offers support and helps you sweat more! This stabilizing abdominal compression belt supports a strong core that offers better balance, easier breathing, improved circulation & a healthy posture! This belt provides compression support to your lower back & abdominal muscles which also helps shape your waistline and prevents injury! Featuring double pull adjustable straps for customized level of compression and a non-stretch lumbar support panel.
WARNING: THIS COMPRESSION BELT IS NOT DESIGNED FOR HEAVY LIFTING. ITS INTENT IS TO SUPPORT YOUR MID SECTION DURING MODEST LIFTING OR DURING CARDIO ACTIVITY. THIS IS NOT TO BE TREATED OR SUBSTITUTED FOR A CONVENTIONAL WEIGHT LIFTING/POWER LIFTING BELT.
- Expedited: CAD$8.99 (1-7 business days)
- Expedited over CAD$75: FREE
- Xpresspost: prices vary (2-4 business days)
- USPS priority: USD$8.99 (3-5 business days)
- USPS priority over USD$75: FREE
- Standard International: prices vary (6-10 business days)
- Xpresspost International: prices vary (4-7 business days)
Timeframe listed above does not include 1 to 3-day processing time (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and Statutory holidays).
Due Covid-19, delays should be expected.
Valid returns are refunded in the form of online store credits, with exception of receiving faulty items.
- Online Store credit will be issued within 3 to 5 business days after return is processed.
- For more information about how to return your items, please check out our Return Policy HERE.
It’s nice it’s comfortable. You can barely tell when you’re wearing it. However I feel like the sizing is off a bit. I ordered it because my hernia has been bothering me, ordered a small/med due to the sizing chart and I’m borderline like JUST. But I’d hate to order a lg. Due to the fact that I can’t get a refund, I guess I’ll just wait till I lose a couple pounds maybe then it’ll be comfortable ....